Challenge Me

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

#11 A thing about LibraryThing

I've finally made it to Library Thing. I've been reading about it on lots of other blogs and it sounds like a really organised easy to use site - funny about that - it was set up by library workers...methodical, organised, practical workers. It's great. I'd like to recommend it to lots of people I know who have vast book collections. I work in a library, so my collection is quite limited. I learnt how to borrow instead of buy some time ago. But I will use it for its sharing ability.

A few of my favourites from my wee collection are here.

1 Comments:

  • Well, looks like you're whizzing through like a real pro. Look how many stars you have on the staff tracking log!!!

    By Blogger Jennet, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home