Challenge Me

Friday, December 15, 2006

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...



Well, a big thankyou to PLCMC and YPRL for offering this learning "thing". I've met my "Challenge" and learned heaps about what the internet now has to offer and how it's being used - very differently from the days I first started searching and browsing many years ago now. Web 2.0 is a whole world I hardly new existed and I now see the purpose for having "space" and sharing it. Most of what I saw was shared by people a lot younger than me, but I can see how we should be creating a much more interactive website for our own library.

One thing I did keep noticing, was that most of these tools were very American but then so was the World Wide Web originally. I hope to see a lot more Australian content in the future.

Probably my favourite things were Zoho Writer, Image Generators and Library Thing.
They were tools I have never used before and had lots of fun. Again thankyou for offering me the opportunity to participate in life long learning.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home